LOCAL BUSINESSES DESERVE MORE LOVE ♥
Business partners receive direct exposure to thousands of engaged locals and visitors who are passionate about supporting our small biz community.
You’ll Love Our Business Partnership Opportunites
- We visit your business for up to 2 hours, capturing the entire experience through our Instagram Story
- Includes one Instagram post with business description + photo
- Includes product(s) offer
- Includes direct link to your business
- AND, one event promo!
- We host a giveaway of your choosing on our feed to highlight your business
- Followers are encouraged to follow your Instagram account to enter
- Post includes a photo + description of the business and terms of the giveaway
- Includes direct link to your business and events page
- One Instagram post with business description + photo
- If applicable, provide products or services to be featured
- Business may provide input on copy and graphic design options
- Includes links to your business website and social media profiles.
- 3 Instagram story highlights about your event, strategically spread out leading up to the event date.
- Each story will include the “swipe up” feature to directly link to your event page, event social media page, and event ticketing page, if you have one.
MEMBER PERK PROGRAM
- Offer DCC members a special discount or perk for their business, which we will include on the Member Perks page of our members-only dashboard.
- Your offer will be featured in our newsletter, The DCC Insider, ensuring the most visibility.
- The newsletter currently reaches over 500 active and engaged Cass County residents and subscribers.
- Send us a product you’d like to get the word out about, and we’ll check it out.
- If we like it, we’ll share about it.
- Please note, This is not a guaranteed promotion. We only promote items we fully support, enjoy and think our members would as well.
GIVING BACK ♥ ♥ ♥
Kickstart to careers – child savings Account
During 2020, Discover Cass County will contribute 5% of our profits to The Cass Kickstart to Careers Fund. The CKCF provides secondary education funding to new students enrolled as kindergartners in Cassopolis Public Schools each year.
Cass Kickstart depends upon private donations to fund and maintain approximately sixty new child savings accounts (CSA’s) each incoming school year. By investing in our children, we are investing in our community…
Donations and fund management are handled by Michigan Gateway Community Foundation, Cassopolis Public Schools, and Greater Niles Federal Credit Union. Kickstart to Careers is a tax-deductible non-profit.
Learn more about Cass Kickstart to Careers Fund, and become a supporter!